Monday, February 03, 2003

pretentious scensters, unite!

today i struck up a conversation with dave, one of the models for my art class at the creative arts workshop. he works at the pretentious video store up the road and is writing a screenplay. in a period of about 5 minutes, he told me that nettwork is one of his all time top 5 films; michael moore is humorous, despite being biased; and the war in iraq is all about oil. it was one of those "i am handing dowm important information to you, you should feel awestruck" conversations. this has convinced me that townies are pretty much the same everywhere (although i think they drink more expensive beer in new haven).

on another note, my art teacher wants me to bring in some of my paintings! maybe i can get the thumbs up to drop out of grad school and just paint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home