Saturday, July 05, 2003

summer fun

i hate how it's hotter in my apartment than outside. and how my bedroom smells like warm wet wool because, well, there's warm wet wool in there. and how my clothes are still not dry despite an hour of drying. i am about to pack up and move down to the basement for the evening. except that it's scary in there and i would probably have nightmares about the elm street kid killer. i should capture this moment and refer to it frequently in january when i am freezing my ass off and trudging to work in the snow. nah.

not to mention my current keep the lights off to try and cool down or turn the lights on so i can finish my book crisis. am about to resort to cosmo's article on the top 15 ways to keep cool this summer. do they list cabana boy as a category in the yellow pages?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home