Monday, February 07, 2005

Yet another lame undergrad editorial on the union

I swear, I don't know why I ever bother to comment on these things. At least they have come around to admitting that we have some good ideas even though they "disagree with GESO's central platform that graduate students should unionize." To which I would ask, why?, but they never get around to addressing that one.

Gee, maybe we have to resort to such militant tactics as "street theatre" because the administration has had its head up its ass for decades and only seems to come up to breathe under great provocation. Personally, I would much rather have the university be a great accessible place that respects women and minorities so that I could do more useful things than stand around in the rain waiting for Levin, but hey, it's not a perfect world. Or a perfect university for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home