Friday, July 15, 2005

News of the Week

I have a job interview next week! And I am tracking the arrival of my Harry Potter book! And tomorrow Matt & I are heading down to Monterey to hit the aquarium with Katie and David! I haven't been to an aquarium since the Tennessee aquarium opened when I was in middle? school. I remember being more interested in this clothing company that had a catalog with all watercolor renderings of the merchandise (it turned out that they had a store in Chattanooga) than the actual sea animals. But, hey, it's not like I was materialistic or something back then...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

say "hi" to the fish (and bacteria) for me :)

7/16/2005 6:56 AM  
Blogger Matt & Mary Catherine's Wedding said...

there were all of these jellyfish there! it was really cool.

7/17/2005 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home