Tuesday, December 20, 2005

To my dear readers

I know there are probably very few of you left at this point. Let it be said that I had a fun time with you guys, and, in case you were wondering, I am still alive and well.

A few things have changed, primarily:

1) Having a job really cuts down on internet surfing. I know that there are plenty of folks out there who have tons of time to do google image searches and check go fug yourself 20 times a day, but my job is not one of those. Mainly because my desk is in the middle of the office, so everyone who walks by can see exactly what I'm doing.

2) Not having internet at my house really cuts down on internet surfing.

3) Usually if I do think of something to write about, it's several days before I can get to the computer. This seems wierd, since I spend all of time on the computer at work, but hey what can do?

Well, I'm going to try and do better. So keep checking in!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun in the ATL! Tell everyone I said hello!

12/23/2005 7:30 AM  
Blogger Matt & Mary Catherine's Wedding said...

have a great x-mas in Deutschland!

12/25/2005 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home