Monday, April 24, 2006

Internet @ Home + 06 06 2006

Finally, I have internet at home. This means uninterrupted websurfing for the first time in months. Not that I really do a lot of non-job related web procrastination, but the other week, my boss came over to my desk (which is in the middle of our office, so people can always see exactly what I'm doing) and handed me a recipie for mac and cheese that I forgot to remove from the office printer.

In other news, has anyone else noticed these black and white billboards that say "06 06 2006... The signs are everywhere" in their towns? We feel surrounded. My best guess is that it's for a movie, but Matt and I noticed that they're all owned by Clear Channel...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

I only know this because I just watched The God Who Wasn't There on dvd (not the greatest, but worth a spin for the atheistically inclined): these may be ads for that guy's next documentary, something about the devil, scheduled to be released on 6/6/06 (e.g. the number of the beast - get it? har har).

4/25/2006 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home