Wednesday, January 08, 2003

things i have to do before leaving town

1. finish painting my mom's display case. boredom factor: 9 (out of 10). even listening to the Joy Division box set while painting hasn't lightened my spirits.

2. pack my new suitcase. it has wheels, folks. will be traveling in style.

reasons why i don't want to go back to school

1. don't want to go to lab, since my current project is boring as shit and i already know that i don't want to join up (with this one) at the end of the year.

2. i don't have cable.

3. have to talk to my friend about why i don't want to date him. received a very terse reply to my (after rereading it) pretty terse e-mail. maybe i can pretend to have laryngitis, so i can't chat. or maybe that my phone is broken. yuck.

4. classes were so bad last semester, that i'm scared to have more. i ended up sleeping (or at least dozing) through a good chunk of them in the fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home