Thursday, July 08, 2004

In which one wrong turn deserves another

Yesterday was the first wave of my friend s's move to Brooklyn. I decided that it would be much nicer to be part of the first wave with the cat and clothes and kitchenware, than the second wave of furniture and books. Call me a wimp. We headed back from Brooklyn to New Haven at 6:30 in the morning with a plan. Unfortunately, you can't get onto Flushing from Flatbrush, so we ended up in Manhatten instead of Queens. Nor can you get from FDR to 95 North once you take the split that says 95, so we ended up in New Jersey. You also can't switch from the Express to Local lane on 95S. Remarkably, I still got back in time for my doctor's appointment, including a gas and coffee break on the Garden State Expressway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home