Tuesday, April 05, 2005

my not quite doppelganger

In keeping with Miriam's doppelgoogleganger concept, I googled myself. I, unfortunately, am a singularity in googleland. The closest I came was a review of country artist Tracy Lawrence (who I have thankfully never heard of). But it turns out that Mary (despite being from Yakima, WA) appears to have my same Amazon account.

*****Good as Gold, November 15, 2001
Tracy Lawrence's voice has to be one of the most distinctive in Country music--and it shines through and through on this album. It's by far his best yet, and has some sure fire #1 hits. Trust me, you won't be able to stop playing it! This is country music at it's best!!!
 

Let's see. 2001. I would have been a senior in college. It would have been about time for Thanksgiving. Somehow this is almost starting to sound familiar... This is why I never send e-mails on touchy subjects. Words on the internet really do last forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home